Previous Competitions & Promotions
Win a day drifting training course
Visit the Dragon Drifting car showcase at Photo and Video Experience, for the opportunity to win great prizes! Take a picture of the drifting cars and post these to social media using either #PVE2019 or #PhotoandVideo2019 and stand a chance of winning a day drifting training course to the value of R8,000!
Launching the official Photo of the year competition R50 000 in prizes up for grabs!
We are extremely excited to announce the launch of the official “Photo of the year competition”.
In a world filled with wonders, there is so much to capture and we have seen some of the most magnificent images of landscapes, wildlife, beauty and creativity.
We welcome all levels of photographers, from the smart phone enthusiasts to the professionals to submit your best images. There’s a category for everyone.
- Wildlife (excluding nature)
- Nature (excluding wildlife)
- Open Category – for the smartphone Phoneographers
We are looking for images that display vibrance and imagination, or just good timing. If you think your images have the potential, then we want to see them!
CS-R700 Video Slider Sponsored by Broadcast lighting
Want to make your mobile phone videos look like a REAL Movie?
Then purchase your tickets to the 2019 Photo & Video Experience before 31 March 2019 and you could WIN a Video Slider for your smartphone or camera.
The CS-R700 is one conceptional 4-times distance video slider and it saves a lot of space while in outdoor video shooting mode. Find out more: Click Here
Don't waste time, get your tickets to Africa's premier Photo, Video & Imaging event now!
Micnova Photography Kit Sponsored by Broadcast lighting
Why not WIN a Micnova Photography Kit for your smartphone!
Purchase your tickets to the all-new Photo & Video Experience before 31 March 2019 and you could WIN this comprehensive kit of components to assist you in capturing images, audio and videos with your smartphone. Місnоvа оffеrѕ the реrfect аll-іn-оnе ѕеt tо tаkе wіth уоu. It'ѕ ехtеnѕіvе ассеѕѕоrіеѕ аnd gооd рrосеѕѕіng quаlіtу саn bе uѕеd wіth аlmоѕt аll ѕmаrtрhоnеѕ оn thе mаrkеt. For more info on the Micnova Photography Kit, Click Here
Don't waste time, purchase your tickets now.
Spring Time Special
Tickets to the Photo & Video Experience is now available online. ‘Tis the season to be fresh. So it only makes sense that we celebrate the ALL NEW Photo & Video Experience with a SPRING TIME SPECIAL.
Get your weekend pass to the 2019 Photo & Video Experience at a discounted rate of R50 (Save R150!) See you there!
Sandton City Shopping Voucher
WIN! WIN! WIN!
Purchase your ticket to the Photo & Video Experience online in November and stand a chance to WIN A R2000 SANDTON CITY SHOPPING VOUCHER.
Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera
‘Tis the season to be snappy!
Want to win an Instax Mini Camera and 2 double film packs courtesy of Fujifilm?
All you need to do is share your best holiday moment with us. From family, friends and interesting sites, to pets, adventures and majestic landscapes – you snap it, we want to see it!
Follow the 3 steps below to enter:
- Follow the Photo & Video Experience Facebook Page
- Share this competition post
- Post your image and tag the Photo & Video Experience page.
Competition runs from 14 December 2018 - 15 January 2019. Winner will be announced on 21 January 2019! Good luck and get snapping!
Terms and conditions
- The competition/promotion is open to all ticket holders of the Photo & Video Experience event, excluding any members within the organisation or judging panel of the competition.
- Follow the instructions correctly stated on each competition/promotion, failure to do so will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition/promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- State which social media platforms you are running the competition on.
- Multiple entries will be accepted unless stated otherwise.
- Closing date will be clearly stated at the launch of each competition/promotion. After the specific deadline date, NO further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility may be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Messe Frankfurt South Africa is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Messe Frankfurt South Africa reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any applicable regulation or any other event outside of Messe Frankfurt South Africa’s control. Any changes to the competition and/or promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Messe Frankfurt South Africa.